Clinical Quality Assurance Specialist
|Location:||Coral Springs, FL|
|Salary Range:||Depends on Experience|
|Benefits:||Comprehensive Benefits Package|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||The Clinical Quality Assurance Specialist position requires a person who has knowledge of the Long Term Care Industry on the Clinical side. You will be responsible for testing changes to our software and working with clients and staff to recommend enhancements. This person will also be responsible |
for creating help documentation and assisting with training videos to ensure clients are aware of any
changes to our software. The Quality Assurance Specialist must have a working knowledge of software applications in a Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRCs), an Assisted Living Facility (ALFs), or a Skilled Nursing Home Facility (SNFs).
• Testing each program modification/creation per the QA Checklist.xls requirements.
• Making sure release notes are easy to understand.
• Keeping on-line documentation up-to-date.
• Working directly with the development team on service request (SR) standards, overall benefits, and accuracy.
• Educating staff and clients on new modules or extensive upgrades to existing modules.
• Providing good data for the Demo Company and keeping it current to within six months.
• Helping support all other departments as needed.
• Bachelors in Health Service Administration or Health Information Management or LPN to RN or RN to BSN program completion required. A combination of education and experience will be considered.
• A minimum of 3 years of experience in Long Term Care, Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRCs), Assisted Living Facility (ALFs), or a Skilled Nursing Home Facility (SNFs).
• 2 years of experience with software applications and documenting systems or business procedures.
• An understanding of software systems and database structures.
• The ability to learn new applications and technologies.
• Great communication skills and problem solving skills in order to effectively communicate and assist clients.
• Effective time management skills, ability to analyze information and high attention to detail are a must.
This position will offer the candidate access to information technology solutions that are on the leading edge in the Long Term Care industry, tools to support these solutions, information and contact with industry leaders and peers, and an understanding of the regulations that drive the Healthcare industry.
On the job training for the use of our product and interoperability with other software is provided. Expectations will include gaining an understanding of and keeping current on Answers software, Long Term Care regulations, industry trends and governmental policies and regulations affecting our client base.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.